The Monk Paper Buffalo Leather Large Lokta Journal with Box is definitely for those who love to write. The large lokta papers stacked inside the buffalo leather cover is appropriate for those who have no problems expressing their deepest emotions, discoveries and ideas in words. But why limit to writing when you can doodle or sketch those thoughts? With the Monk Paper Buffalo Leather Large Lokta Journal, the possibilities are limitless. Certainly, it makes for a valuable companion for those who are not-lost for words.
The lokta papers are bound in real buffalo leather covers with a twine that keeps the papers secure and creaseless. They come in a handmade box of strawboard which is covered in Chocolate Brown hued lokta paper. This makes for a brilliant gift, and did we mention already that it is large?Characteristics:
- Pages hand-sewed with leather
- Large but portable, sturdy and flexible
- Lokta paper is a perfect match for rollerball, ballpoint, pencil and color pens
- Leather twine to keep the journal firmly closed and safe
- Deckle edge Lokta leaflets, each page hand torn
- Natural shade leaflets
- Available in medium and pocket size too
- Lokta paper are 100% natural, eco-friendly, germ-resistant, acid free and handmade
- Cover is 100% genuine buffalo leather; smooth, supple and flexible
- 100% real natural color Buffalo leather; smooth and supple.
- Entirely hand-crafted, acid-free, germ-resistant, organic Lokta sheets that work brilliantly with ballpoint pens and color pencils.
- 8" length X 6.25" width
- A mighty total of 96 deckle edge Lokta pages
- Weighs a mere 17.63 oz