A perfect gift to express your love, come Valentine Day or any other day, the Monk Paper Pink Hearts Lokta Trekker Journal is aesthetically beautiful and sturdy in built. The pink hearts pasted on the natural shade lokta cover of the journal makes it more suitable for the ladies. Whether it is your wife, daughter, sister, mother or your significant other, as long as she loves to travel and trek, this is the ideal gift for her. The Trekker Journal is small, light-weight and sturdy, and features elastic fastening to secure the pages inside from creases.
It requires little to no maintenance. Just put in your backpack or stuff it in your trekking pants, it can take on a little roughness. Jot down every little experience, a brilliant idea, and amazing discoveries in the journal and it will stay on it for a long time to come.
- Royal bound journals - pages hand-stitched with the cover.
- Easy to travel with and sturdy.
- Light, small and slim, doesn’t take much space in your bag.
- Lokta paper is a perfect match for rollerball, ballpoint, pencil and color pens.
- 100 clean cut Lokta leaflets.
- Pages are neither ruled nor lined.
- Natural shade leaflets.
- To enable a secure fastening, a vertical elastic closure is attached to the lower part of the cover.
- Cover is semi-tri fold.
- Lokta paper are 100% natural, eco-friendly, germ-resistant, acid free and handmade.
- Cover is entirely handmade with strawboard, enclosed in natural shaded lokta paper without colorful heart cut-outs pasted on it.
- Strawboard made cover, enclosed in leather-like, soft textured colorful lokta paper: Durable and sturdy.
- Entirely hand-crafted, acid-free, germ-resistant, organic Lokta sheets that have been smoothened to work brilliantly with ballpoint pens and color pencils.
- 6” length X 4.5” width.
- A mighty total of 100 clean cut Lokta pages.
- Weighs a mere 7.76 oz.