With the Monk Paper Buffalo Leather Extra Large Lokta Journal with Box, you have the freedom to jot down the stupidest of ideas on paper, without having to worry about running out of space. The extra large sized journal contains extra large lokta papers stacked inside the buffalo leather cover enables one to not to be constrained by space when it comes to doodling their innermost thoughts, crazy ideas and life-altering discoveries. Certainly, it makes for a valuable companion for those who are not-lost for words.
The lokta papers are bound in real buffalo leather covers with a twine that keeps the papers secure and creaseless. They come in a handmade box of strawboard which is covered in Chocolate Brown hued lokta paper. This makes for a brilliant gift, and did we mention already that it is extra large?Characteristics:
- Pages are hand stitched with leather.
- Humongous but comfortable enough to carry around, sturdy and flexible.
- Lokta paper tends to work well with rollerball, ballpoint, pencil and color pens.
- Leather twine keeps the journal firmly closed and safe.
- Deckle edge Lokta leaflets, each page hand torn.
- Natural shade leaflets are not lined nor ruled.
- Available in large,medium and pocket size too.
- The strawboard built box is covered with chocolate hued lokta paper.
- Lokta paper are 100% natural, eco-friendly, germ-resistant, acid free and handmade.
- Cover is 100% genuine buffalo leather; smooth, supple and flexible.
- 100% real natural color Buffalo leather; smooth and supple.
- Entirely hand-crafted, acid-free, germ-resistant, organic Lokta sheets that work brilliantly with ballpoint pens and color pencils.
- 10.25" length X 7.5" width.
- A mighty total of 96 deckle edge Lokta pages.
- Weighs a mere 24.69 oz.