The Monk Paper Buffalo Leather Lokta Pocket Journal is a journal to your rescue. Compact in size; enough to fit into your pocket, it makes keeping track of daily chores, appointments or taking short notes easy and convenient. Bound in buffalo leather cover, this small-sized journal is flexible, purposeful and multifunctional. Enjoy using it every day and it will still hold the charm for years to come. The lokta papers used are germ resistant by nature and have been known to be very long-lasting.
The 100% buffalo leather enclosure come with a leather twine that firmly fasten the journal together, to prevent accidental creasing of papers when kept in your pocket or tossed inside your bag/purse.Characteristics:
- Pages hand-sewed with leather.
- Portable, sturdy and flexible.
- Small enough to easily fit in your pocket or purse.
- Lokta paper is a perfect match for rollerball, ballpoint, pencil and color pens.
- Leather twine to keep the journal firmly closed and safe.
- Deckle edge Lokta leaflets, each page hand torn.
- Natural shade leaflets.
- Lokta paper are 100% natural, eco-friendly, germ-resistant, acid free and handmade.
- Cover is 100% genuine buffalo leather; smooth, supple and flexible.
- 100% real natural color Buffalo leather; smooth and supple.
- Entirely hand-crafted, acid-free, germ-resistant, organic Lokta sheets that work brilliantly with ballpoint pens and color pencils.
- 5.5" length X 4" width.
- A might total of 96 deckle edge Lokta pages.
- Weighs a mere 5.29 oz.