The Monk Paper Buffalo Leather Medium Lokta Journal is a convenient writing product and a luxurious one at that. The days of maintaining your diary with utmost care is gone. Made of 100% natural, handcrafted and germ-resistant lokta paper, you can carelessly toss away this journal for years and it will still retain its original condition. The plush leather cover with a fastening twine ensures that the papers inside are creaseless and intact wherever they maybe. Pour down your emotions, crazy ideas and brilliant plans in the Monk Paper Buffalo Leather Medium Lokta Journal. They are safe here.
Each of these journals come in a handmade Chocolate Brown Box; an irresistible gift for sure.Characteristics:
- Pages hand-sewed with leather.
- Portable, sturdy and flexible.
- Lokta paper is a perfect match for rollerball, ballpoint, pencil and color pens.
- Leather twine to keep the journal firmly closed and safe.
- Deckle edge Lokta leaflets, each page hand torn.
- Natural shade leaflets.
- Lokta paper are 100% natural, eco-friendly, germ-resistant, acid free and handmade.
- Cover is 100% genuine buffalo leather; smooth, supple and flexible.
- The gift box is handcrafted with strawboards and covered in vegetable dyed lokta paper.
- 100% real natural color Buffalo leather; smooth and supple.
- Entirely hand-crafted, acid-free, germ-resistant, organic Lokta sheets that work brilliantly with ballpoint pens and color pencils.
- 6.25" length X 4.5" width.
- A mighty total of 96 deckle edge Lokta pages.
- Weighs a mere 13.52 oz.