The Monk Paper Butter Black Lokta Safari Journal is a perfect travel companion. Designed to stay intact even in rough roads, the Safari Journal features an elastic fastening to secure the nude pages inside, preventing them from frustrating creases.
Although marketed as an essential travel journal, its usage can be as varied as your idea. Work it as a journal or a slam book or whatever you think it is best for. It is handy, sturdy and effortlessly cool. Add to that a crushed textured, black colored cover which is classy and still retains a determined attitude. Just toss in the journal in your backpack, whether you are travelling near or far, and you know the reliable journal will be use-ready to take in every brilliant idea, crazy experience and amazing discoveries you encountered along the way.Characteristics:
- Royal bound journals - pages hand-stitched with the cover .
- Strong and flexible, plus easy to carry around.
- Light and slim, doesn’t take much space in your bag.
- Lokta paper is a perfect match for rollerball, ballpoint, pencil and color pens.
- 100 lokta leaflets that are clean cut.
- Pages are neither ruled nor lined.
- Smoothened, natural shade leaflets.
- A vertical elastic closure attached to the lower part of the cover for secure fastening.
- The cover is a semi-tri folder.
- Lokta paper are 100% natural, eco-friendly, germ-resistant, acid free and handmade.
- Cover is entirely handmade with strawboard, enclosed in butter black hued crushed textured lokta paper.
- Strawboard made cover, enclosed in crushed textured colorful lokta paper: Durable and sturdy.
- Entirely hand-crafted, acid-free, germ-resistant, organic Lokta sheets that have been smoothened to work brilliantly with ballpoint pens and color pencils.
- 8” length X 6” breadth.
- A mighty total of 100 clean cut Lokta page.
- Weights a mere 12.34 oz.