The Monk Paper Butter Blueberry Lokta Safari Journal is a perfect travel companion. Designed to stay intact even in rough roads, the Safari Journal features an elastic fastening to secure the nude pages inside, preventing them from frustrating creases.
Although marketed as an essential travel journal, its usage can be as varied as your idea. Work it as a journal or a slam book or whatever you think it is best for. It is handy, sturdy and effortlessly cool. Add to that a crushed textured funky blue colored cover and it screams “Smart, yet not afraid to make mistakes.” Just toss in the journal in your backpack, whether you are travelling near or far, and you know the reliable journal will be use-ready to take in every brilliant idea, crazy experience and amazing discoveries you encountered along the way.Characteristics:
- The journals are royal bound - pages are hand-stitched with the cover.
- Easy to carry around, sturdy and flexible.
- Light and slim, doesn’t take much space in your bag.
- Lokta paper is a perfect match for rollerball, ballpoint, pencil and color pens.
- 100 clean cut Lokta leaflets.
- Pages are neither ruled nor lined.
- Natural shade leaflets.
- A secure fastening is ensured by a vertical elastic closure attached to the lower part of the cover.
- Semi-tri fold cover.
- Lokta paper are 100% natural, eco-friendly, germ-resistant, acid free and handmade.
- Strawboard built cover is entirely and enclosed in butter blueberry hued crushed textured lokta paper.
- Strawboard made cover, enclosed in crushed textured colorful lokta paper: Durable and sturdy.
- Entirely hand-crafted, acid-free, germ-resistant, organic Lokta sheets that have been smoothened to work brilliantly with ballpoint pens and color pencils.
- 8” length X 6” breadth.
- A mighty total of 100 clean cut Lokta page.
- Weights a mere 12.34 oz.