The Monk Paper Butter Pewter Lokta Trekker Journal is for those who love trekking as much as writing. Given that trekking isn’t a stroll in the park, it is only fitting to carry a light weight, small but sturdy journal that can fit in your trekking trousers’ pocket.
Monk Paper’s Trekker Journals are enclosed in strawboard covers which in turn are firmly covered in vegetable dyed lokta paper that exude an impressive leather-like texture. The semi-tri fold cover has an elastic suspender attached to the back which enables a firm closing and hold of the royal bound pages. The small size will easily fit in your pockets and trekking bags. All you have to do is pick up a pen and you are ready to write down your experience, discoveries and encounters wherever it seems fit. The shade of grey with a sprang of perky purple hue on the elastic will definitely brighten your dayCharacteristics:
- Royal bound journals - pages hand-stitched with the cover .
- Portable and sturdy.
- Since it is light, small and slim, it doesn’t consume much space in your bag.
- Lokta paper is a perfect match for rollerball, ballpoint, pencil and color pens.
- 100 clean cut Lokta leaflets.
- Neither ruled nor lined pages.
- Natural shade leaflets.
- A vertical elastic closure attached to the lower part of the cover for secure fastening.
- Semi-tri fold cover.
- Lokta paper are 100% natural, eco-friendly, germ-resistant, acid free and handmade.
- The entirely hand crafted covers are made with strawboard, enclosed in butter pewter hued leather-like textured lokta paper.
- Strawboard made cover, enclosed in leather-like, soft textured colorful lokta paper: Durable and sturdy.
- Entirely hand-crafted, acid-free, germ-resistant, organic Lokta sheets that have been smoothened to work brilliantly with ballpoint pens and color pencils.
- 6” length X 4.5” width.
- A mighty total of 100 clean cut Lokta pages.
- Weighs a mere 7.76 oz.