The Monk Paper Butter Rustic Curry Lokta Trekker Journal is for those who love trekking as much as writing. Given that trekking isn’t a stroll in the park, it is only fitting to carry a light weight, small but sturdy journal that can fit in your trekking trousers’ pocket.
Monk Papers’ Trekker Journals are enclosed in strawboard covers which in turn are firmly covered in vegetable dyed lokta paper that exude an impressive leather-like texture. The semi-tri fold cover has an elastic suspender attached to the back which enables a firm closing and hold of the royal bound pages. The small size will easily fit in your pockets and trekking bags. All you have to do is pick up a pen and you are ready to write down your experience, discoveries and encounters wherever it seems fit. Plus the creamy rustic curry hue gives it a warm, earthy look.Nuances:
- 6” length X 4.5” width
- A mighty total of 100 clean cut Lokta pages
- Weighs a mere 7.76 oz
- Hand stitched pages along with the cover.
- Strong and easy to travel with.
- Light, small and slim, doesn’t take much space in your bag.
- Lokta paper is a perfect match for rollerball, ballpoint, pencil and color pens.
- 100 clean cut Lokta leaflets.
- Neither ruled nor lined pages.
- Natural shade leaflets.
- A vertical elastic closure attached to the lower part of the cover for secure fastening.
- Semi-tri fold cover.
- Lokta paper are 100% natural, eco-friendly, germ-resistant, acid free and handmade.
- Cover is entirely handmade with strawboard, enclosed in rustic curry hued leather-like textured lokta paper.
- Strawboard made cover, enclosed in leather-like, soft textured colorful lokta paper: Durable and sturdy.
- Entirely hand-crafted, acid-free, germ-resistant, organic Lokta sheets that have been smoothened to work brilliantly with ballpoint pens and color pencils.