The Monk Paper Cactus Lokta Quotation Journal is a multi-functional journal, which as the name suggests can be used as a log book of inspirational quotes or can be turned into a daily journal or both. The ways of using this quotation journal is limitless; the usage can be as crazy as your ideas.
We all have a favorite quote or a verse that has pulled us through difficult times. They have helped us become better individuals and helped us head on in the hours of great troubles. Some have shaped our personality, while others have reminded us time and again to strive on. With the ingenious quotation journals from Monk Paper you can lodge all those masterful lines at your reach. Even better, you can write your own story and maybe someday stumble upon a quote of yourself. The cactus green colored cover is fun and exudes an air of freedom; freedom for your words, freedom from the world.
Slim, light and convenient, these journals come in an array of hues on the cover. Pick as you please. And just to get you started, this might be a quote worth considering: “if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” – Marilyn MonroeCharacteristics:
- Royal bound journals - pages hand-stitched with the cover .
- Easy to travel with, sturdy and flexible.
- Light and slim, doesn’t take much space in your bag.
- Lokta paper is a perfect match for rollerball, ballpoint, pencil and color pens.
- 48 deckle edge Lokta leaflets.
- Pages are neither ruled nor lined.
- Natural hued, smoothened leaflets.
- Dynamic in function with an inspiring quote on the cover.
- Lokta paper are 100% natural, eco-friendly, germ-resistant, acid free and handmade.
- Cover is entirely handmade with strawboard, enclosed in cactus green hued lokta paper.
- Strawboard made cover, enclosed in colorful and printed lokta paper: Durable and sturdy.
- Entirely hand-crafted, acid-free, germ-resistant, organic Lokta sheets that have been smoothened to work brilliantly with ballpoint pens and color pencils.
- Famous quotation screen printed on the cover surface.
- 8" length X 5.5" width.
- A mighty total of 48 specifically cut page.
- Weighs a mere 7.40 oz.