The Monk Paper Pocket Lokta Notepad with Bamboo Closure is a portable notepad which can be used on the go. Although, times have moved on to scribbling short notes on tablets and smart phones, still there is nothing as convenient as picking up a pen and paper to do the same. But carrying a notepad along isn’t always possible. Hence, Monk Paper introduces to you a beautiful, mini notepad of handmade Lokta papers. With this small yet sturdy writing accessory, jotting down names, addresses, email ids and sporadic ideas, is as easy as it can get. Made from 100% natural and handmade papers, this eco-friendly writing mode will prove to be handy on any given day.
Monk Paper Pocket Notepad with Bamboo Closure is a mini notepad that comes in an array of color options. A good number of fine lokta papers are bound together and enclosed in colorful covers which in turn come with a bamboo closure, assuring a secure lock system and preventing the papers and the cover from accidentally creasing up while inside the pocket or a purse.*** Please note that $5 is the cost of each Notepad ***Includes:
- Dimension of the Product: 3.14" W x 4.72" L
- 100% natural and eco-friendly Lokta product.
- Biodegradable, acid free and germ-resistant Paper.
- Appealing solo color theme.
- Non-dyed natural shade papers closed in colorful covers, available in many hues.
- A bamboo stick closure firmly keeps the notepad together, preventing any sort of possible creases in the paper.
- Papers are neither ruled nor lined.
- Premium quality Lokta paper.
- Organic and WHO approved colors used for dyeing and printing.
- Paper smoothened for use with Rollerballs and Ballpoints, pencils and color pens and smooth surface.
- Light in weight so easy to carry.
- Small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Genuine Product from Monk Paper. Buy from us with confidence.
- Brand New Product.
- Guaranteed for quality.