The Monk Paper Tiger Pattern Lokta Hard Cover Notebook comes in a stunning outfit of tiger prints. The strawboard built hardcover of the notebook is covered in enclosed in lokta paper that features a gorgeous and bold pattern of a tiger. The camouflage pattern is distinct and looks beautiful. The lokta paper is acid-free and dyed in organically extracted colors from vegetables and fruits. The notebook is strong and durable. While the cover is an awe-inspiring mélange of colors, the inside is a stack of nude, unpretentious handmade lokta papers that have been attached through signature binding.
The Monk Paper Tiger Pattern Lokta Hard Cover Notebook is a sturdy and durable writing tool that has as varied usage as you can think of. They are multifunctional.
- 5.90" length X 5.90" breadth.
- A might total of 80 clean edged pages.
- Weighs a mere 7.76 oz.
- Hand-stitched pages with cover - Signature bound.
- Strong and easy to carry.
- Comfortably heavy and lots of pages.
- Lokta paper is a perfect match for rollerball, ballpoint, pencil and color pens.
- 80 clean edged Lokta sheets.
- Neither ruled nor lines pages.
- Natural shade smoothened leaflets.
- Multifunctional. Cover is a standard bi-fold.
- Lokta paper are 100% natural, eco-friendly, germ-resistant, acid free and handmade.
- Cover is entirely handmade with strawboard, enclosed in colored lokta paper.
- Brown colored surface with tiger patterned imprints.
- Strawboard made cover, enclosed in colorful and printed lokta paper: Durable and sturdy.
- Entirely hand-crafted, acid-free, germ-resistant, organic Lokta sheets that have been smoothened to work brilliantly with ballpoint pens and color pencils.