The Monk Paper Veg Dyed Fern Leaf Cutch Lokta Travel Journal makes for a wonderful travel companion. Toss one into your backpack and you can write the most interesting (not necessarily) encounters and travel details in it, whenever it feels right. Flaunting leaf patterns on the cover that has a deep hue of cutch brown, this travel journal evokes sincerity and seriousness. This travel journal is a perfect match for dreams that are ready to touch new heights of success.
Go green, even if the cover color leans toward a solemn cutch brown, because the lokta travel journal is organic, handcrafted, eco-friendly.
- Portable, sturdy and flexible.
- Lokta paper is a perfect match for rollerball, ballpoint, pencil and color pens.
- Clean cut lokta pages, each hand torn.
- Pages are neither ruled nor lined.
- Tri-fold cover.
- Sturdy string and wooden button, along with bamboo stick for a firm fastening to closure.
- Natural shaded, none-dyed lokta leaflets.
- Available in different colors (applicable to covers only)
- Lokta paper are 100% natural, eco-friendly, germ-resistant, acid free and handmade.
- Cover made of naturally manufactured strawboard, enclosed in colorful and printed lokta paper.
- Strawboard made cover, enclosed in colorful and printed lokta paper: Durable and sturdy
- Entirely hand-crafted, acid-free, germ-resistant, organic Lokta sheets that have been smoothened to work brilliantly with ballpoint pens and color pencils.
- 6” length X 9” breadth.
- A mighty total of 48 clean cut Lokta pages.
- Weighs a mere 9.7 oz.