The Monk Paper Veg Dyed Fern Leaf Fuchsia Lokta Hard Cover Notebook is as convenient as a notebook can get that too with absolutely smashing look. This gorgeous notebook features a strawboard hard cover, which is wrapped in a vibrant and stunning Fuchsia hued Lokta Paper with fern leaf prints. The color is acid-free and organically extracted from vegetables and fruits.
The sturdy hard cover houses bare and unpretentious handmade lokta paper attached via signature binding. Use it to take notes in school or at work. It is convenient as either and will last for a long time to come. The fact that lokta paper is germ-resistant and durable means the notes will remain safe and accessible. Also, you don’t need to limit the use of these notebooks. They are multifunctional so make the most out of them.
- 5.90" length X 5.90" breadth.
- A might total of 80 clean edged pages.
- Weighs a mere 7.76 oz.
- The pages are hand-stitched along with the cover – Signature bound cover.
- Strong and easy to carry around.
- Comfortably heavy and lots of pages.
- Rollerball, ballpoint, pencil and color pens work well on Lokta paper.
- 80 clean edged Lokta sheets.
- Pages are neither ruled nor lined.
- Natural shade smoothened leaflets.
- Bi-fold standard cover.
- Lokta paper are 100% natural, eco-friendly, germ-resistant, acid free and handmade.
- Cover is entirely handmade with strawboard, enclosed in colored lokta paper.
- Fuchsia pink colored cover with fern leaf prints.
- Strawboard made cover, enclosed in colorful and printed lokta paper: Durable and sturdy.
- Entirely hand-crafted, acid-free, germ-resistant, organic Lokta sheets that have been smoothened to work brilliantly with ballpoint pens and color pencils.