The Monk Paper Veg Dyed Leather Red Hard Cover Lokta Scrap Book is what you need to freeze precious memories. Collect the pieces of memories captured in camera or the ideas to make new memories (picture planning a vacation or the big day) and slap them on to the nude pages. Jot down a few words and you can always walk down the memory lane on a flip of a page.
The Hardcover Scrap Book features a strawboard cover which is firmly wrapped in a hot, leather like textured lokta paper, to give the product its stunning look. It flaunts a matte sort of finish and the deep red hue with fern leaf pattern looks gorgeous. The hard cover houses bare and unpretentious handmade lokta paper attached via royal binding. Your memories will never be hazy in Monk Paper lokta Scrap Books because their germ-resistant quality will make sure everything remains intact for years and years to come.
- The scrap book features royal binding where the pages are hand-stitched with the cover,
- Easy to carry, sturdy and flexible,
- Slim and comfortably heavy,
- Rollerball, ballpoint, pencil and color pens, work stupendously well on lokta paper,
- 24 deckle edge Lokta sheets,
- Pages are neither ruled nor lined,
- Natural shade smoothened leaflets,
- Bi-fold standard cover,
- Lokta paper are 100% natural, eco-friendly, germ-resistant, acid free and handmade,
- Cover is entirely handmade with strawboard, enclosed in leather-like textured lokta paper,
- A clean, natural lokta colored cover.
- Strawboard made cover, enclosed in colorful and printed lokta paper: Durable and sturdy.
- Entirely hand-crafted, acid-free, germ-resistant, organic Lokta sheets that have been smoothened to work brilliantly with ballpoint pens and color pencils.
- 14.5" length X 14.5" breadth.
- A might total of 24 deckle edged heavy pages.
- Weighs a mere 38.80 oz.